Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Here's to Good Weekend Trips

So, this past weekend, I was lucky to take a flight to Campbell River, to visit my favorite little person laugh and giggle through life :)

I was snipping off the ends of my Lillie's Baby Sweater after my scissors were confiscated at the airport (duh) before surprising Sara with the sweater for Peanut and the signed copy of the latest Stitch n' Bitch book. Yay :)

The sweater is a little big, but better that than too small! I used 2.5 skeins of Spud and Chloe Sweater in brown, and a small amount of white and blue for the edging:


I'd say this will fit better next year, but she's still pretty cute!



Being almost done with the liners for Heather's Fiddlehead Mittens on the way to Campbell River, I was able to finish those last night when I got back as well. Christmas 2009 present here we come! (Yes, 2009 was correct).




Thanks for the lovely BF who supports my obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...