Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Elefante

My next project: Susan B. Anderson's Elefante. This is a very exciting pattern because a) spring is the time for babies...and the friends are starting to go nuts - which means baby shower gift time. Although I'm loving the Debbie Bliss Cashermino book patterns, they are getting a little monotonus with it being one colour. The pattern will use up some of my Cascade 220 wool which I bought in numerous rainbow colours for knitting mittens 3 years ago that I never did make (let's just say the prototype was hideous).

So far, I have made 4 little elephant legs taking about 1.5 hrs, but very fun!


Although there are a lot of ends, you just tye them up, and leave them on the inside, so no need to thread them in! I will then stuff them with pellets and stuffing as this will be a weighted little guy.

For the pattern, check out her blog at:

On to the body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...