Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 Knitting Goals

As you can see from the sidebar, I love lists. Lists make me feel accomplished, as if I have done something by just making a list. I love beginnings, and work, so a list of Knitting Goals for 2011 is something exciting to start on.

My goals this year:

1) Knit 11 Shawls in 2011, joining the group in Ravelry, and actually completing the challenge. I am a big fan of the shawl right now, and I'm already on to #2.

2) Knit one project per month using yarn from my stash. I left a lot of yarn in Africa, so my stash is actually doing pretty good, but if I want to save a little money this year, and be able to buy more yarn, this is a reasonable ambition I think.

3) Knit 1 ADULT sweater. Baby sweaters just don't count. Time to stop being a chicken - this year is the year.

A couple of things to check out:

Knitting online magazine - KnitCircus
New Podcast/Blog - Never Not Knitting

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I made exactly the same resolution as your #3... best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...