Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Henslowe


To use up another skein from my stash, I have started Henslowe by Beth Kling, a lacy pie-shaped shawl with a pretty picot edge.

I'm using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Oxblood, a purpley red.


I really like the varigation in this yarn throughout the garter.


Top favorites of this pattern on Ravelry are:

treeseeker's Henslowe in a gorgeous slate blue:



NormaPatx's Henslowe in this pretty pink/brown sugar colour:




and finally, MsBimbamboum`s Spring Henslowe - pop of pink! 


 


I really like the Roman stripes lace pattern, and how you increase at the end of the garter rows with a YO, which then are picked up to start the lace.

A gorgeous pattern. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I have this pattern in my queue. You are tempting me to cast on. Oxblood is my favorite of all the Tosh. If I had to choose one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Biggest thing to remember with this pattern - cast off with bigger needles! And Tosh is awesome, it's so hard to pick a favorite!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...